Saudi Aramco’s Global Manufacturing team is seeking an experienced Vibration Engineer to work in Global Manufacturing Excellence Center (GMEC). The incumbent will be responsible to provide technical evaluation, monitoring and enhancement of rotating equipment performance including all the relevant auxiliary systems in the refining, NGLF, and Petrochemical Plants.
GMEC will provide the required high-quality technical support to Aramco owned & affiliates Refineries, NGLF, and petrochemical plants insides the Kingdom & globally.
As the successful candidate you will have:
- A bachelor degree in mechanical engineering.
- Minimum of twelve years of experience in the rotating equipment discipline, with at least five years of relevant experience in the field of vibration analysis & troubleshooting.
- Certified as CAT-III Vibration Analyst.
- Experience in overseeing rotor dynamic behavior of turbo machinery (polar, shaft centerline, bode, cascade).
- Thorough knowledge of the online/offline monitoring tools & systems.
- Field balancing experience.
- Knowledge & experience of ODS/Amplification motion analysis.
- Thorough knowledge of engineering practices & international codes, standards and specifications, including ISO 10816 and ISO 7919.
- Familiarity with the basic investigation tools and techniques like FRACAS, RCA, and TAPROOT is an added value.
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written.
Duties & responsibilities
A successful candidate is expected to be able to perform the following:
- Provide technical support to the operation team during the entire lifecycle of the rotating equipment, analyzing their dynamic behavior, operative conditions and boundaries, in order to guarantee reliable and safe operations.
- Conduct a thorough analysis of the vibration readings & plots.
- Troubleshoot Rotating Equipment Failures & performance.
- Utilize knowledge and familiarity with the international standards in order to improve the equipment performance.
- Introduce new solutions & technologies pertaining to vibration field.
- Conduct testing & cross phase analysis for the rotating equipment.
- Provide technical support to the maintenance team to enhance predictive maintenance strategies.
- Provide technical solution whenever the machines experience failures, utilizing sound strategies to analyze, address and rectify the root causes in order to prevent reoccurrences.
- Utilize the vibration monitoring tools (online/offline) and other maintenance & reliability tools (SAP, iMOM, MERIDIUM) to support decisions in case of failures, or abnormality.
- Provide mentorship to lesser-experienced engineers. Generate development plans for them, assist them during the entire path of their knowledge growth.
How to apply
If you believe you meet the requirements for this role, please contact us with your CV and state AAS - “Job Title” in the subject.