Saudi Aramco Global Manufacturing team is seeking an experienced Environmental Engineer to work under Manufacturing Technical Support Division to render environmental protection and performance aspects.
The successful candidate should have:
- A Bachelor degree in Chemical or Environmental Engineering.
- At least 12 years work experience in the Oil and Gas sector especially in Refining, Chemical and/or NGL Fractionation Process.
- Familiar with ISO-14001 Environmental Management System and substantial experience in environmental regulations and standards.
- Work experiences with overall refinery environmental performance calculation, daily monitoring and reporting.
- Be able to identify deviations and developing solutions to environmental problems, perform waste minimization assessments and advise on the handling, treatment, and disposal of solid, liquid, hazardous and toxic wastes.
- Experience in establishing environmental business plans objectives, emission baseline and setting targets of key performance indicators such as flaring, SO2 emission and Hydrocarbon discharge to marine.
- Additionally, you should have adequate knowledge and experience in Green House Gas (GHG) management, strong data collection and data analytic experience to observe the GHG reduction opportunities and advise to improve the performance.
- Strong management and coordination skills are necessary to lead and work with environmental teams in operating facilities under the Global Manufacturing Excellence Admin Area.
Duties & responsibilities
As the successful candidate you will perform the following:
- Monitor facility operating and business plans objectives are consistent and in-line with environmental protection policy and all applicable environmental policies, GIs and standards.
- Identify deviations and developing solutions to environmental problems to ensure mitigation of facilities environmental risk and improve compliance to company and governmental environmental regulations.
- Develop, review and implement Green House Gas management program including GHG data collection, analysis and reporting.
- Conduct internal GHG assurance audit and provide support in preparation of facilities GHG 3rd party audits.
- Monitor the solids and chemical disposals to guarantee a safe environmental protection in compliance with governmental regulations.
- Monitor air quality, waste water and water conservation performance.
- Establish environmental KPIs targets in alignment with company environmental policies and strategies
- Develop, review and deployment of facilities environmental management system in alignment with ISO 14001.
- Develop and maintain Environmental procedures and guidelines.
- Analyze and monitor facilities environmental performance on daily basis and conduct environmental audit.
- Conduct internal environmental performance benchmarking studies among the oil and gas refineries.
- Organize technical exchange workshops among the oil and gas refineries.
- Develop and deliver training material to promote environmental awareness among refinery personnel.
How to apply
If you believe you meet the requirements for this role, please contact us with your CV and state AAS - “Job Title” in the subject.