Saudi Aramco’s Global Manufacturing team is seeking an experienced engineer with rich knowledge and experience in root cause analysis (RCA) processes and methodologies, to work in the Global Manufacturing Excellence Center (GMEC). The incumbent will be responsible to implement and sustain a well-structured RCA process with continuous evaluation and assessment of effectiveness of the process in the refining, NGLF, and petrochemical plants.
GMEC provides the required high-quality support to Aramco owned and affiliates’ refineries, NGL fractionation facilities, and petrochemical plants, inside the Kingdom and globally.
The successful candidate should have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Minimum of ten years of field and industrial experience, with at least five years of relevant experience in troubleshooting and RCA in the field.
- Thorough knowledge of engineering practices, economic principles, and international codes, standards and specifications.
- Demonstration of sound decision-making ability.
- Certified TapRoot Trainer, or similar qualification
- Thorough knowledge of investigation processes, tools and techniques, ex. FRACAS, RCA, and TAPROOT.
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written.
Duties & responsibilities
A successful candidate is expected to be able to perform the following:
- Develop, implement and maintain RCA processes and methodologies.
- Lead critical failure investigations.
- Support the implementation of the RCA in the GMEC.
- Troubleshoot asset failures and performance using a systematic approach.
- Develop practical training plans for the plants’ personnel.
- Utilize knowledge and familiarity with the international standards to improve the equipment performance.
- Generate and calculate the asset KPIs pertaining to RCA discipline.
- Provide technical solutions to address and rectify the root causes to prevent reoccurrences.
- Provide technical support to the plants’ team to enhance to enhance their processes through RCA approaches.
- Provide mentorship to lesser-experienced engineers. Generate development plans for them, and assist them during the entire path of their knowledge growth.
How to apply
If you believe you meet the requirements for this role, please contact us with your CV and state "AAS - [Job Title]" in the subject line.