We are seeking an experienced Process Analyzers Technician to join Saudi Aramco Global Manufacturing Excellence to support the Maintenance Support Shared Services Department (MSSSD).
The primary role of the position is to carry out all aspects of maintenance, modification, calibration and testing of on-line process analyzers. The candidate will perform specialized instrumentation troubleshooting and perform scheduled maintenance procedures for plant on-line process analyzers such as Gas chemotherapy, total sulfur analyzers, moisture analyzers and Stack Analyzers, Oil in Water, Oxygen, Infrared, Turbidity, Chlorine, Moisture, THC, TOC and other HC type of analyzers. The candidate would also mentor junior technicians.
A successful candidate would have:
- 10+ years of experience as an analyzer technician or similar in a manufacturing/production environment.
- Preference would be given for Technicians obtained training from OEM's (Analyzer Manufacturer).
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills in the field of Analyzers.
Duties & responsibilities
A successful candidate is expected to perform the following:
- Test and repairs analyzers' systems utilized by the plant operations to ensure smooth operation of the process and the plant
- Conduct routine monitoring and maintenance to provide the highest possible availability/operation of all analyzer systems
- Interpret technical documentation - data sheets, vendor manuals, troubleshooting flowcharts etc. Interpret/prepare technical drawings - from simple schematics to complex PID's, ILD's and PLC ladder logic diagrams.
- Implement preventative maintenance and diagnostic procedures based on vendor technical information and manufacturer's specifications
- Ensure that all the work is carried out according to safe working procedures, safety permits, and regulations
- Conduct routine monitoring and maintenance to provide the highest possible availability of all analyzers' systems including sampling conditioning systems.
- Perform detailed functional tests on systems integrated from different vendors. Locate and interpret relevant technical information, such as data sheets, vendor manuals and troubleshooting flowcharts.
- Perform routine monitoring of sample handling systems and gas cylinder replacements.
- Maintain calibration gases for analyzers
- Respond effectively to emergency fault conditions in his assigned area, without assistance. Perform emergency field repairs.
- Provide work direction and technical assistance to team members. Maintain maintenance logs and prepare work reports. Works with Operations and Operations Engineering to solve related system problems.
How to apply
If you believe you meet the requirements for this role, please contact us with your CV and state AAS - “Job Title” in the subject.