We are seeking a safety engineer with experience in corrosion and inspection, to work with Saudi Aramco Global Manufacturing Excellence, and join the Global Manufacturing Support Department (GMSD).
The GMSD is a multidisciplinary organization with interface to technical, and in some cases business, support requirements of the Global Manufacturing Admin Area and Saudi Aramco affiliates. GMSD's function caters mainly to the technical needs of Global Manufacturing, operating facilities management, and drive the performance of operating facilities in executing corporate programs and initiatives towards operational excellence and value creation.
This professional will provide technical safety support to Saudi Aramco facilities as result of the constant monitoring of the facilities safety performance. This support is mainly focused on the following: risk management, process safety issues, work permits, process and occupational incident investigations, statistical analysis, field audits, safety-related training, technology evaluation, behavioral safety, traffic safety, safety systems digitalization and benchmarking.
The successful candidate should have:
- A bachelor's degree in any of the following areas: Safety Engineering, Fire Protection Engineering or Chemical (Process) engineering.
- 10 years' experience as a safety engineer.
- Previous experience in the refining/petrochemical business as a process safety professional is preferable.
Duties & responsibilities
You will be required to perform the following:
- Participate in safety projects across the Admin Area (AA)
- Support AA facilities with a Risk Management program
- Provide specialized course/training/awareness sessions and publish safety-related information, such as technical bulletins and lessons learned.
- Provide technical support on the application of all company safety-related Engineering Standards, General Instructions, and external regulatory institutions (NFPA, ASME, API, IEEE, etc.)
- Provide support during the execution of major or critical T&Is. As well as during the phases of Commissioning and Startup of new projects.
How to apply
If you believe you meet the requirements for this role, please contact us with your CV and state "AAS - [Job Title]" in the subject line.