Saudi Aramco’s Global Manufacturing team is seeking an experienced Compressors Reliability Engineer to work in the Global Manufacturing Excellence Center (GMEC). The incumbent will be responsible to provide technical evaluation and assessment of the Compressors, including all the relevant auxiliary systems in refining, NGLF and Petrochemical Plants.
GMEC will provide the required high-quality technical support to Aramco owned and affiliates’ refineries, NGLFs, and petrochemical plants inside the Kingdom and globally.
The successful candidate should have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in the rotating equipment discipline, with at least ten years of relevant experience in the field of compressors.
- Thorough knowledge of engineering practices and economic principles, calculation methods, design details, and international codes, standards and specifications.
- Familiarity with the basic investigation tools and techniques like FRACAS, RCA, and TAPROOT is an added value.
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written.
Duties & responsibilities
A successful candidate is expected to be able to perform the following:
- Provide technical support to the operation team during the entire lifecycle of the plant’s compressors, analyzing their performances, operative conditions and boundaries, to guarantee reliable and safe operations.
- Troubleshoot compressors failures and performance.
- Utilize knowledge and familiarity with the international standards to improve the equipment performance.
- Implement the best-in-class solutions pertaining to the compressors, as foreseen by international standards and other internal company standards.
- Lead efficiency improvement initiatives and upgrading of programs and projects for compressors.
- Generate and calculate the asset KPIs pertaining to discipline.
- Provide technical solution whenever the machines experience failures, utilizing sound maintenance strategies to analyze, address and rectify the root causes to prevent reoccurrences.
- Propose changes in operating modes, or technological improvement, or maintenance strategies implementation, to support the company vision of continuous improvement throughout collaboration and people conversation.
- Utilize the best-in-class monitoring tools (GE SMART SIGNAL, SYSTEM ONE) and other maintenance and reliability tools (SAP, iMOM, GE MERIDIUM) to support decisions in case of failures, or abnormal operating conditions.
- Provide technical support to the maintenance team to enhance preventive maintenance strategies and checks, along with predictive maintenance strategies and operation-based maintenance checks.
- Provide mentorship to lesser-experienced engineers. Generate development plans for them, and assist them during the entire path of their knowledge growth.
How to apply
If you believe you meet the requirements for this role, please contact us with your CV and state AAS - “Job Title” in the subject.