We are looking for an Intelligent Field Specialist to join the Intelligent Field under the Production Engineering Technical Support Division (PETSD).
PETSD/I-Field Unit provide technical support for i-Field equipment for the Northern Area Oil Operations Organization.
You will support all business matters pertaining to i-Field equipment (MPFM, SPFM, PDHMS & SWC) and intelligent fields' infrastructure. Hence, you should have in-depth understanding of smart oil fields with emphasis upon project management, design review, operation and troubleshooting of intelligent field equipment.
The successful candidate should have
- A Bachelor's degree in Petroleum Engineering. MSc or PhD in engineering; Professional Engineer license or registration is desirable.
- Minimum of 12 years' experience with a strong preference for 15 years' plus , including 5 years in i-Fields infrastructure, MPFMs, SPFMs, SWCs, PDHMS and surface well-testing operation.
- Ability to support, develop or monitor i-field advanced applications, software and workflows associated with intelligent infrastructure that are utilized to optimize production, prolong assets integrity and lifespan and proactively prevent challenges.
Duties & responsibilities
You are expected to be able to perform the following:
- Ensure the operability of Intelligent Field Equipment to the fullest potential and assure the availability and reliability of accurate and continuous oil fields production and associated data.
- Perform in-depth technical/engineering studies, evaluation and analysis and write guidelines and policies documents, initiate innovative proposals.
- Evaluate and/or recommend new technologies aimed at improving well productivity, enhance and optimize testing and streamlining efficiency.
- Specify design criteria and relevant operating parameters for development of the new projects, technology and adoption of intelligent field equipment.
- Support and witness field activities pertaining to Intelligent field equipment.
- Mentor less experienced workforce.
How to apply
If you believe you meet the requirements for this role, please contact us with your CV and state AAS - “Job Title” in the subject.