We are seeking a Public Relations Representative (PRR) to join the Citizenship Division (CD) of Public Affairs.
CD is responsible for aligning the corporate-wide citizenship portfolio, overseeing the execution of the refreshed citizenship framework, and improving the overall portfolio.
The PRR will be involved in the strategic development of Saudi Aramco Corporate Citizenship/CSR plans, including the development, evaluation and enhancement of current CSR main initiatives. The candidate should possess knowledge of local and global CSR in corporate foundations, and the analytical capabilities to identify the most pressing social/environmental needs and recommend appropriate CSR initiatives.
The successful candidate should have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations/MIS/Marketing or a related discipline from a recognized and approved program. A post-graduate qualification in social work or a relevant advanced degree in sustainability or CSR is preferred.
- Three to five years of experience in leading CSR activities.
- Experience in ESG and sustainability issues.
- Good research skills.
- Knowledge about developing business models.
- Able to demonstrate good communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work with different function teams is a requirement.
- Ability to write agreements is preferred.
Duties & responsibilities
Candidate will report to the Supervisor Level. You will be required to perform the following:
- Research local and global sustainable best practices in regards to volunteerism activities and accelerating human potential, and actively consult with team members and management as needed, to formulate, recommend, and implement solutions in a timely manner.
- Deliver an annual CSR strategy and plan for Saudi Aramco that is integrated with key company activities and supports business objectives.
- Review and evaluate donation requests from local and global nonprofit and charitable organizations and prepare assessment summaries.
- Analyze corporate donations and develop short- and long-term goals, including recommendations on in-Kingdom and out-of-Kingdom sponsorships and donations, cause-related marketing, and employee donations initiatives.
How to apply
If you believe you meet the requirements for this role, please contact us with your CV and state "AAS - [Job Title]" in the subject line.