We are seeking an experienced Contracts Advisor to join our Project Management team (PMT). Saudi Aramco Project Management Teams are directly responsible and accountable for the delivery of best in class capital projects assigned to department.
PMT is directly involved in executing and managing assigned projects safely, on schedule, within budget and to the highest standards of integrity and compliance. This will involve engineering design, procurement and construction of various sizes, types and complexity of small, medium to multi-billion dollar mega size projects. Some of these mega projects include the Marjan Increment Program, the Crude Oil to Chemicals program, the Gas Compression Program, the Berri & Zuluf Increment and AMIRAL Program.
Project Management Departments manage and execute projects usually from multiple site offices or engineering contractor design offices, geographically scattered throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The successful candidate should have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a Business or Engineering discipline.
- A minimum of eight years’ experience in the oil and gas industry, including at least two years in Contracts/Subcontract Management or Cost Estimation.
- Thorough knowledge in financial studies preparation to establish contractual services related to project execution.
- An in-depth knowledge of contract terms and conditions for contractor compliance.
Duties & responsibilities
You will be required to perform the following:
- Work with others members of the Project Management Team, others Divisions and Departments, to prepare financial studies that establish technical and financial for contract service and evaluation of alternatives.
- Prepare company Estimates or work with the Company estimating functions in the preparation of the estimates.
- Participate in change order negotiations
- Perform periodic examination of contract administration in the field.
- Respond to all queries regarding contract compliance
- Prepare, review and monitor all the Contract SAP actions in SAP.
How to apply
If you believe you meet the requirements for this role, please contact us with your CV and state AAS - “Job Title” in the subject.