We are seeking a Digital Solutions Developer to join the HR Solutions & Projects Unit (HRS&PU) of HR Systems Support Department (HRSSD).
HRS&PU is responsible for providing digital solutions to support all corporate Human Resources services and activities.
The Digital Solutions Developer’s primary role is to leverage extensive developer knowledge, skills, and experiences to directly support the deployment of a range of digital solutions. These include: automation tools, chat-bots, web solutions, as well as custom development of data models and algorithms that will be applied to data sets.
The successful candidate should have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar technical discipline, from a recognized and approved program. Related degrees, such as Business/Management and Engineering may also be considered.
- At least 12 years of programming experience, including at least three years in Robotic Process Automation and chat bot development. Experience with several programming languages and highly analytical, problem-solving skills are essential for the role.
- A strong programming background for this dynamic role, where a passion for new technologies and staying up-to-date with the latest development and trends is essential.
- multi-skills with expertise across the software development lifecycle and toolset.
Duties & responsibilities
You will be required to perform the following:
- Manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets, using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.).
- Use your data science knowledge to analyze a large amount of raw information to find patterns.
- Create and use advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
- Deploy Robotic Process Automation and chat bot tools.
- Develop Web Applications and other digital solutions.
- Facilitate workshops to capture and document business requirements.
- Present information using data visualization techniques.
How to apply
If you believe you meet the requirements for this role, please contact us with your CV and state AAS - “Job Title” in the subject.