We are seeking a Cloud/Digital Solutions Professional to join the HR Systems Administration Division (HRSAD) of HR Systems Support Department (HRSSD).
HRSAD is responsible for the analysis, design and implementation of Corporate Human Resources Systems to execute and systemically comply with company policies, to ensure the integrity, reliability and accuracy of HR data, as well as liaising with proponents and IT to analyze the business requirements.
The Cloud/Digital Solutions Professional’s primary role will be to leverage their experience in cloud solutions and digital applications to provide direct support to a number of HR systems and projects.
The successful candidate should have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems (MIS), or any IT-related majors. Related degrees, such as Business/Management and Engineering may also be considered. An advanced degree is preferred. Any SAP certifications would be very advantageous.
- 12 or more years’ relevant experience, including at least three years in SAP HR, systems analysis, or SuccessFactors.
- A background in SAP HCM, either from a programming or system analysis perspective.
- Ability to demonstrate a proven track record of successful project implementations and experiences dealing with Cloud/Digital solutions.
- Experience with Cloud applications (deployment and management), and experience with SAP SuccessFactors is highly preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate abilities in problem analysis and resolution.
Duties & responsibilities
You will be required to perform the following:
- Ensure that new policies and changes to existing policies are reflected accurately in the HR Systems logic.
- Participate in the design and implementation of new SAP HCM applications, and in the design and implementation of enhancements to the existing systems. Including acceptance testing of what has been built before it is moved to production, and ensuring that appropriate security mechanisms are in place to protect the data collected by the system.
- Continuously look for ways to improve the value of the SAP HCM Systems by enhancing them to incorporate additional business functionality, reducing their complexity to end-users, and increasing integration by building connections between what may appear to be separate and discrete business areas.
- Support existing SAP HCM Systems by analyzing problems, devising ways to resolve those problems and coordinating and testing the fixes with the IT developers.
- Document system functionalities.
- Analyze and assess integration impacts for system changes for cloud and non-cloud systems.
- Perform cost-benefit analyses.
- Liaise with end-users to gather business requirements and convert those requirements into clear, unambiguous, logically-coherent specifications that an IT programmer can understand and implement.
- Work through project implementation using the standard project development lifecycle, including clarifying requirements with proponents.
- Demonstrate initiative and work with minimum supervision.
- Communicate effectively in both written and spoken English.
How to apply
If you believe you meet the requirements for this role, please contact us with your CV and state AAS - “Job Title” in the subject.