We are currently seeking a Lead Operational Auditor with substantial auditing or operational experience in Upstream or Downstream to join our Internal Auditing Organization. You will based in our corporate headquarters in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
The Internal Auditing organization within Saudi Aramco is an independent and objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add value and improve the operations of Saudi Aramco. The Internal Auditing organization helps the organization to accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of the organization's risk management, control, and governance processes.
The Internal Auditing organization provides members of management and the Board of Directors with analyses, recommendations, and information concerning the activities reviewed.
The Internal Auditing organization consists of three (3) departments: Operational Audits, Functional Audits, and Affiliates Audits with three (3) audit divisions under each department.
As a successful candidate, you will hold a bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, engineering, or another related field; an advanced degree is a plus.
You will have a minimum of seven (7) years of experience in auditing, engineering, or plant operations within the oil and gas industry or from one of the Big Four (4) Auditing firms.
You should hold at least one (1) professional certification, such as the Certified Internal Auditor, Certified Public Accountant, Chartered Accountant, or a similar professional credentials.
You must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills in the English language and excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
You should be flexible to travel within the Kingdom and/or outside the Kingdom to conduct audit and consulting engagements.
Duties & responsibilities
You will be required to perform the following:
- Establish the objective and scope of the audit engagement.
- Identify key risks and controls within the business and operational processes under review.
- Develop comprehensive risk-based audit programs.
- Execute risk-based audit procedures in alignment with company policies and international standards.
- Prepare audit reports.
- Deliver presentations to client management at the audit opening and closing meetings.
- Provide on-the-job training and mentoring to less experienced staff.
- Evaluate the performance and capabilities of the assisting staff auditors.
- Provide assurance and consulting activities on internal controls as requested.
How to apply
If you believe you meet the requirements for this role, please contact us with your CV and state AAS - “Job Title” in the subject.