- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware to both domestic and APAC office users.
- Respond to queries either in person, over the phone or over e-mail. Ask questions to determine nature of complex problems and walk customer through problem-solving process. Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems. Follow up with customers to ensure issues have been resolved. Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
- Research and create technical procedures training manuals and train computer users. Setup, administer and utilize helpdesk tools, user self-service center and ticketing systems (BMC remedy, manage engine, etc.).
- Install, modify, reconfigure, update and repair computer hardware and software including OS and antivirus software independently. Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), VoIP and other systems independently. Install and troubleshoot computer peripherals for users independently (such as printers, scanners, etc.). Configure and troubleshoot user mobile phone with configuration (such as active sync, Wi-Fi access, etc.) and configure back end systems.
- Create and maintain an inventory for company IT assets (such as computers, monitors, phones, mobile phones, tablets, etc.) and create business plan forecasts.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as directed by Manager.
- Minimum Diploma in IT or non-IT related Bachelor degree with 9 years’ experience as a IT administrator. Alternatively, an IT related Bachelor degree with 7 years of IT experience.
- CompTIA A+ or equivalent professional certification is preferred.
- Communicates well in English.
How to apply
If you believe you meet the requirements for this role, please contact us at email@example.com with your CV stating your experience as well as current & expected salary.