We are seeking a Rotating Equipment Engineer to join Safaniya Onshore Producing Department (SONPD). The department’s is receiving offshore crude production, processing and shipping the oil and gas to meet production quotas while maintaining sales specifications.
SONPD operates two large scale GOSPs in northern Saudi Arabia, including oil/water/gas separation, crude desalting, gas compression and formation water treatment and injection. You will work in a remote, on-site engineer, supporting efficient and reliable operation for pumps and gas compressors from 5 to 21,000 hp.
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience working with mechanical equipment, and minimum 5 years’ experience working with pumps and compressors in the field with commensurate engineering discipline knowledge as rotating equipment specialist, preferably in the oil or similar process industry.
- Experienced in maintenance, repair, spare parts, vibration analysis and performance monitoring and diagnostics of pumps and compressors. This includes leading equipment trip investigations and issuing investigation and reliability reports.
- Experienced with using industry software, and providing and executing industry recognized programs for rotating equipment and reliability. This includes knowledge of TPRM, AIMS and Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) techniques.
- Thorough knowledge of engineering practices, economic principles, calculation methods, design and international codes, standards, specifications and industry EPC entities and equipment vendors.
- It is preferable to have experience working with international workforce and remote location.
Duties & responsibilities
You are required to perform the following:
- Support and maintain day-to-day reliable operations, and minimize equipment out of service.
- Develop and manage rotating PM programs, generating RHI reports, trip investigations, evaluating equipment performance, recommending improvements and new technologies, recommending materials, supporting equipment operation and managing small upgrades and construction projects.
- Direct, coordinate, advise and technically support to sustain asset integrity and reliability of wide range of rotating equipment.
- Conduct troubleshooting, failure analysis, resolution of chronic reliability issues and participate in Reliability Centered Maintenance studies.
- Develop strategies for up gradation or replacement of obsolete equipment and systems.
- Develop continuous improvements solutions and formulate proposals by collecting, analyzing information and data relative to operating requirements, economic considerations and other pertinent factors.
- Propose new construction, modifications, programs, etc. to maintain and optimize equipment performance.
- Follow and inspect construction progress of assigned capital projects to ensure successful start-up and operation of new equipment.
How to apply
If you believe you meet the requirements for this role, please contact us with your CV and state AAS - "Job Title" in the subject.