Saudi Aramco is seeking a Senior Planning & Performance Management (P&PM) Analyst to join the Planning & Performance Management Division of Marketing, Sales & Supply Planning organization.
The Planning & Performance Management Division is responsible for the review, analysis and consolidation of reports such as Business Plan, Accountability, Management Information System (MIS), Quarterly Business Reviews and other ad-hoc reports required by management. These reports are being prepared in the departments’ level under the Marketing, Sales & Supply Planning organization and reviewed and consolidated by Planning & Performance Management Division to ensure its completeness and relevance in order to satisfy the requirements of higher management. The Planning & Performance Management Division also handles other related-functions in the areas of Human Resources, IT Support Services and Business Events.
The primary role of Senior P&PM Analyst is to perform all planning & performance management functions and interacts with personnel within Saudi Aramco P&PM organizations in the performance of his/her duties.
The successful candidate should:
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Business (Accountancy or Finance), engineering or a related discipline. Possession of relevant professional certification (e.g., CPA, CMA, CFA) is required
- Have at least twelve (12) years of experience in planning & performance management is required. The candidate must have the proven ability to handle complex, problems in a rigorous, analytical fashion. Previous work experience must have been sufficiently broad to allow the candidate to be effective as a team player of planning & performance management group
- Have excellent command of oral and written English, with demonstrated capability of producing top quality written reports and presentations to management You must have excellent knowledge of using Microsoft Application (Word, Excel & Powerpoint)
Duties & responsibilities
You will be required to perform the following:
- Plan, execute and lead planning and performance management analytical activities under the guidance of the supervisor of his/her organization particularly in resolving complex, cross-functional, non-routine and/or design issues
- Work with different level of staffs in the collection, analysis and consolidation of data required for business plan, accountability reports, quarterly business reviews, management information system (MIS) and other adhoc reports needed by higher management
- Conduct special studies with an aim to enhance the development of performance initiatives and business cases, benchmarking, risk management, performance measurements, processes and workflow
- Provide supervision, coordination and/or facilitation in the execution of regular and special tasks by other P&PM personnel, as well as mentorship on P&PM analytical practice
How to apply
If you believe you meet the requirements for this role, please contact us with your CV and state AAS - "Job Title" in the subject.