We are seeking an experienced Facilities Planning Specialist to join the Facilities Planning Department (FPD). You will work in the Facilities Planning Department (FPD) who are responsible for the development and coordination of the capital program throughout the Company. The successful candidate will be part of the Gas Facilities Planning Division (GFPD) within FPD.
The Gas Facilities Planning Division (GFPD) comprises three groups: Gas Facilities Planning Group, NGL & Unconventional Group, and Master Plans & Major Studies Group. The GFPD’s responsibilities include coordinating and planning for facilities under the Gas Operations and Refinery & NGL Fractionation Admin Areas to support gas and NGL development programs; specifically, developing studies, design basis scoping papers (i.e., pre-FEED), conducting studies and economic evaluations. GFPD is also responsible for developing long-term plans for the Master Gas System and developing the Gas and NGL Business Master Plan.
- Degree in chemical engineering. An advanced Degree is preferred in chemical engineering or economics.
- Minimum of 12 years of experience of which 10 years in gas processing and NGL operations and capital program planning.
- Able to perform economic evaluations, feasibility studies and preparing requests for budgetary approvals.
- Experience with professional consultants in planning and executing engineering studies.
- Experience in process/system simulation of gas processing and NGL operations. You must have excellent written and oral technical presentation skills.
Duties & responsibilities
You will be required to perform the following:
- Conduct feasibility studies on major additions/upgrades to gas processing and NGL facilities.
- Perform evaluations required to establish and support long-term business strategies related to gas and NGL facilities.
- Prepare scoping papers to define capital projects covering gas processing and NGL facilities.
- Interface with operating organizations, engineering, project management, and strategic and marketing analysis organizations.
- Perform system and economic evaluations of existing and potential new gas processing and NGL facilities (fractionation and/or recovery).
- Prepare and make presentations to Corporate Management related to gas processing and NGL investment opportunities.
- Mentor young planning engineers to be Facilities Planning Specialists.
How to apply
If you believe you meet the requirements for this role, please contact us with your CV and state AAS - "Job Title" in the subject.