There is now an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual to join our new team as Senior Security Analyst.
- Lead implementation and operation of proactive security operation measures such as vulnerability scanning and penetration testing and generate reports highlighting findings.
- Establish, maintain and enforce policy, guidelines and baselines related to security for the users and administration of IT systems.
- Review existing and proposed system configurations and designs to ensure compliance with security controls and baselines.
- Lead IT system risk assessments for IT systems and scenarios and evaluate proposed system changes.
- Design, implement, operate and maintain security tools and solutions such as network security appliances, end point protection, perimeter protection tools with minimal supervision and guidance.
- Monitor IT systems for security threats and participate in response planning and remediation actions.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as directed by the Manager.
- Bachelor's degree or Associate degree with 3 additional years of experience in the IT field.
- 9 years’ experience in IT field.
- CISSP or equivalent professional certification is preferred.
- Proficient in written and oral English.
- At least 5 years work experience at information security service company or department (At least 2 years work experience at security service providing job and 2 years work experience at internal security management job).
- Script (perl, awk, sed, windows scripting host, sh) design and creation skill.
- Design a security control process, procedure and operation and document it.
- Both windows and Unix/Linux operating system implementation and administration skill.
How to apply
If you believe you meet the requirements for this role, please contact us with your CV stating your experience as well as current & expected salary.