Aramco Asia Singapore is seeking a professional as a Senior Public Affairs Specialist. He/she will report to the Public Affairs Manager and perform a full range of Public Affairs functions, including corporate communications, government relations, executive support services, planning and managing of company events and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programs.
- Plans and manages events, exhibits and projects as requested by management or local business units.
- Drives the Corporate Social Responsibility program and support the communication efforts with NGOs and local government stakeholders in the execution of the program.
- Develops and manage content for website and drafts corporate communication materials such as speeches, presentations, press releases, brochures, advertising copy.
- Leads the media outreach program including preparing and arranging interviews for designated Saudi Aramco executives or other representatives.
- Serves as the Company’s secondary point of contact for local media as required, contact key editors, collect their views, opinions and attitude toward Saudi Aramco, and provide findings to the Department Head.
- Supports the crisis management or disaster control policies as required.
- Assists the line manager on special projects, long-range studies, and related activities, which are complex in nature.
- Provides executive support services in the Southeast Asia region.
- Performs other duties as directed by the Public Affairs manager.
- Bachelor degree, preferably in public relations, journalism, or related field.
- Minimum of 7 years’ work experience, preferable with 5 years of regional experience in companies with diverse cultures and/or 3 years’ of oil and gas industry.
- Exceptional English writing and editing skills. Ability to speak and write an Asian language is a plus.
- Strong project and event management skills with attention to detail, sense of urgency and a commitment to consistently deliver high quality work.
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships across functions within the organization.
- Excellent judgement and creative problem-solving skills. Able to identify and analyze PR/communications issues, trends will be a plus.
If you believe you meet the requirements for this role, please contact us with your CV stating your experience as well as current & expected salary.