There is now an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and proactive individual to join our new team as Marketing Coordinator who will perform energy markets research and analysis pertaining to logistics as well as coordinates logistics for marketing activities between our headquarter and customers including JV partners.
- Update latest market prices, spreads, shipping and storage rates, margins for purpose of market reporting.
- Locate, gather, organize and analyze global energy data from multiple sources and providing presentations of this analysis.
- Track and report on the performance of customer contracts including customer nominations versus allocations, and highlighting discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Maintain adherence to all relevant processes including Oil Loss, Protection of Information, Asset Verification including the co-ordination of Controls and Audit requirements
- Apply and maintain importation, customs and taxation documents of the relevant authorities in AAS portfolio countries.
- Assist to develop and maintain logistics processes and procedures including ship clearances and berth acceptances.
- Assist to investigate formal and informal customer complaints including Quality and Quantity disputes, demurrage and delays;
- Participate in developing commercial supply chain strategies, transportation and storage studies etc.
- Provide other support to Marketing activities including OPEX reporting, Profit/Loss analysis and Planning & Budgeting.
- Co-ordinate APPEC events including preparing meeting schedules and materials
- Perform all duties and tasks as requested by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Logistics & Supply Chain, Economics or Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the oil markets, energy trading or downstream operations and shipping logistics
- Prior experience in crude operations and importation of oil into Malaysia and Indonesia will be a plus.
- Excellent skills in both, spoken and written English.
How to apply
If you believe you meet the requirements for this role, please contact us with your CV stating your experience as well as current & expected salary.