To assist with the design, implementation, and ongoing monitoring of a world-class compliance programme in Singapore, with a view to reducing infringement risk and protecting the reputation of the Aramco Trading Group.
- Responsible for day to day compliance matters arising on Aramco Trading Singapore’s trade floor.
- Working closely with legal counsel and compliance professionals in Singapore, Saudi Arabia and London to ensure that Saudi Aramco Trading’s compliance risks are anticipated and mitigated.
- Conducting and supervising compliance training on key areas of commodity trading compliance risk.
- Reporting on compliance matters to management in Singapore and Saudi Arabia.
- Occasional travel to work with other Aramco Trading compliance and legal professionals.
Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum five years of PQE compliance experience.
- Experience advising on operational compliance issues in a downstream environment / trading company in a regulated jurisdiction such as London, New York or Singapore, with exposure to high risk jurisdictions, is essential.
- Areas of experience should include trade floor compliance (market abuse, market manipulation, money laundering, KYC, other regulatory matters), anti-trust, anti-bribery and corruption, trade sanctions and as a bonus, data privacy and state secret laws (e.g. China)
How to apply
If you believe you meet the requirements for this role, please contact us with your CV stating your experience as well as current & expected salary.