Talent Attration Advisor - Strategic Sourcing, Market Intelligence, & Agency Management
Aramco Asia Singapore, is seeking to hire a HR professional with talent sourcing and attraction experience. As a talent attraction advisor in the Aramco Asia Talent Acquisition (ATA) Unit, the incumbent will be responsible for the design, development, and execution of integrated sourcing strategies to attract candidates from APAC to effectively meet the manpower needs of parent company, Saudi Aramco’s Business and Service Lines to support their operations in Saudi Arabia. The talent attraction advisor will perform a full range of highly skilled advisory, analytical and/or complex tasks in the area of talent attraction and sourcing.
- Advise Saudi Aramco hiring managers and Saudi Aramco’s Expatriate Employment Division (EED) on matters related to Talent Attraction and Sourcing.
- Develop manpower availability and talent mapping studies within APAC.
- Develop talent market intelligence and trends in recruitment to regularly share with EED.
- Develop and implement, in collaboration with recruiters, an effective sourcing and attraction strategy by analyzing market data including talent availability, trends and competitor data.
- Perform special projects, long-range studies, policy reviews and related activities, which are highly professional in nature and may involve several different ATA functions.
- Collect and analyze information relevant to assigned area. Research the design, impact, and implementation required for changes or additions to sourcing activities; Develop sound professional recommendations based on findings.
- Assist with managing the cost per hire by sourcing directly via social media and other internal and external channels e.g. LinkedIn, Job Boards.
- Work with Contracting Unit to review and develop/procure service providers’ contracts; as well as, monitor and evaluate the service providers’ performance.
- Address issues related to vendor invoices.
- Resolve problems related to assigned area under supervision.
- Perform other miscellaneous related duties as requested by the manager.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Personnel Administration or related field.
- Ten (10) years diversified experience in HR Field with minimum of six (6) years specializing in recruiting, staffing and talent acquisition.
- Experience with Oil & Gas (Upstream/Downstream) or Energy related jobs is highly desired.
- Ability to apply a variety of sourcing techniques (direct sourcing, building PSL, recruitment advertising, web tools, etc.).
- A strong awareness of brand management and the employee value proposition.
- Ability to perform statistical and problem analyses while working under time constraints.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing.
- Customer focused, with strong human relations skills and the ability of understanding of Saudi Arab culture.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and to tactfully handle sensitive issues.
- Ability to manage multiple agendas for competing demands at any one time.
- Ability to work towards agreed targets with minimal supervision.
How to apply
If you believe you meet the requirements for this role, please contact us with your CV stating your experience as well as current & expected salary.
Apply Now by sending your CV to email@example.com