Talent Attraction Advisor - Employment Marketing, Events, and Media
Aramco Asia Singapore, is seeking to hire a Human Resource professional with employer branding, recruitment marketing, and recruiting events management experience. As a talent attraction advisor in the Aramco Asia Talent Acquisition (ATA) Unit, the incumbent will be responsible for the design, development, and execution of integrated talent and branding strategies and market Saudi Aramco’s opportunities to target audiences. The talent attraction advisor will perform a full range of highly skilled advisory, analytical and/or complex tasks in the area of talent attraction and sourcing through events and media management, and employment marketing.
- Advise Saudi Aramco hiring managers and Saudi Aramco’s Expatriate Employment Division (EED) on matters related to Talent Attraction and Sourcing.
- Perform special projects, long-range studies, policy reviews and related activities, which are highly professional in nature and may involve several different ATA functions.
- Develop creative and effective recruitment advertising (printed or online) campaigns while making sure it complies with corporate guidelines.
- Process verification and payments for all service providers’ contracts.
- Resolve problems related to assigned area under supervision.
- Partner with Public Affairs on career website content enhancements and updates; also, for advice on corporate brand requirements.
- Maintain the applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Maintain external job boards, micro-sites, and landing pages.
- Coordinate all small and mid-sized exhibits. Coordinate large exhibits in partnership with Public Affairs and IT.
- Lead events coordination by managing vendors, liaising with exhibit organizers, and managing logistics, invitations, attendance, etc.
- Coordinate venues (e.g. business centers and meeting rooms) for interview workshops and job fairs.
- Design and procure giveaway items, small gifts, and exhibit materials.
- Work with Contracting Unit to review and develop/procure service providers’ contracts.
- Perform other miscellaneous related duties as requested by the manager.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Personnel Administration or related field.
- Ten (10) years diversified experience in HR Field with minimum six (6) years specializing in recruiting, staffing and talent acquisition.
- Experience with Oil & Gas (Upstream/Downstream) or Energy related jobs is desired.
- Ability to apply a variety of sourcing techniques (direct sourcing, building preferred supplier list, recruitment advertising, web tools, etc.).
- A strong awareness of brand management and employee value proposition.
- Ability to perform statistical and problem analyses while working under time constraints.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing.
- Customer focused, with strong human relations skills and the ability of understanding of Saudi Arab culture.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and to tactfully handle sensitive issues.
- Ability to manage multiple agendas for competing demands at any one time.
- Ability to work towards agreed targets with minimal supervision.
How to apply
If you believe you meet the requirements for this role, please contact us with your CV stating your experience as well as current & expected salary.
Apply Now by sending your CV to email@example.com